Is spring closer than we think? Depending on which Groundhog you witnessed today, you may have less time than you think to get your home on the market before the busy spring season.
Many sellers feel that the spring is the best time to place their home on the market as buyer demand traditionally increases at that time of year. However, the next six weeks before spring hits also have their own advantages.
1. Demand is Strong
2. There is less competition
3. The process will be quicker
4. There Will Never Be a Better Time to Move-Up
5. This is the time has come for you and your family to move on and start living the life you desire!
- In North Florida the average time homes are on the market is 86 Days for homes and 77 Days for condos and town homes.
- There are 4.1 months of inventory available on new construction and 4.5 months of inventory for resale homes.
- There are 9,049 homes for sale in North Florida compared to this time last year as there was 10,458 homes for sale.
- Current average sales price has increased 4.4% from last year in North Florida
- World Golf Village area homes median homes prices have increased by 7.7% from 2013-2014
- Nocatee area homes have increased 18.9% from 2013-2013
Read the Original Article Here: No Matter What the Groundhog Says… You Should Sell Before Spring!